Sunday, April 7, 2013

First Person

Long time no post, I've realized.

I haven't been cooking particularly interesting things lately, though I did come home cranky and cold one day and made some pretty bomb chili. But alas, no photos, so you'll have to take my word for it.


A different cranky day I went to Dosa Factory in Central Square. Apparently this is a dosa. Also they literally gave me three bites of potato. I knew what none of this was when I ordered it, but it was super fun.


First time at Crema Cafe. I pass by it erry single day and had never gotten anything. SUCH. GOOD. QUICHE. Also I got my taxes done at the library, waited for five hours, and got some books in the meantime. I'm trying poetry on for size. We'll see how long that lasts.


AND my first attempt at drawing a person. It's from when Julie and I were in Provence and went to a random Vietnamese grocery. We got a green tea mochi and she was a little surprised to see the kidney bean insides....

And here's some artwork that the kindergartners have posted by the bathrooms at school. Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment