Monday, March 25, 2013

A Super Cambridgey Weekend

I can't stop making tortillas.

Which is fine, considering I have 5 pounds of corn flour to use up. My aunts were in town this weekend, so Saturday morning I decided (a) I should make breakfast for everyone and (b) I need to use as many ingredients as possible in hopes that our packed dorm refrigerator's door might actually close. Solution: breakfast burritos.

Except I forgot the refried beans and queso fresco, which were the main things I wanted to get rid of anyways. FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

Anyways, these are they. I can't believe I voluntarily put hot sauce on mine.


In other news, happy Palm Sunday, y'all! Today I was pleasantly surprised that my church was giving out palms. Got a whole frond, too. Way to go, protestants.


That happened outside church, here. SO nice in the sun. Almost as though it were Spring or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment